SW Test Lead
We are strengthening SW team with SW Test Lead
In this Technical SW Test Lead role, you will be responsible for building and executing automation and manual software test design and participate to product definition and planning of test projects in Android, Windows and Linux environments. We’re looking for a person who is intellectually curious, collaborative and open to new challenges, as well as being able to take ownership of projects to bring them to fruition. Because we’re always looking for new ways to innovate, your ideas and contributions are welcome from the very beginning. You will work in the SW test team which is part of the product development of mobile devices. With your team player mindset and good social skills, you will be a perfect match for our team.
- The opportunity for personal and career development
- The opportunity to work independently and unprompted
- A challenging yet rewarding position in an international working environment
- Competitive employee benefits
- Applicable technical education (M.Sc., B.Sc.)
- Few years embedded SW experience on test automation
- Interest in developing your coding skills and learning new technologies
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Interest and passion for test lead role
- Experience in Android, Windows and Linux environments
- Coding skills (e.g. Python language)
Applications and more information about this job from VP Software Janne Pulska. Contact by phone (+358 50 386 9106)
The candidate interviews will start as soon as interesting applications are received and the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.